As one of Brisbane’s most trusted and well established accounting practice, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated intermediate accountant to join our team. We offer a wide range of professional services extending beyond traditional accounting and compliance.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing financial accounts and income tax returns for large business and their related entities
- Preparing BAS, IAS and other statutory lodgements
- Assisting with Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Files
- Offering advice, assistance and mentoring to our more junior accountants.
- Working as a focal point for clients and assist with tax structuring, tax planning and other value adding work.
To be successful for this position you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in public practice
- Xero experience is essential
- SMSF Accounting experience with BGL is essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential with a high level of client contact in this role
- Highly skilled in the use of MS Office
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- An enthusiastic attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Be working towards, or nearly completed, CA or CPA qualifications
With the focus on learning and development, short term progression to Senior is available if you meet your targets.
If you feel that this role is the perfect way of progressing in your career, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com